[jaws-uk] Re: using spybot

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:30:27 -0000

Hi Marie, good to hear you again. I think you have to enter on immunise after finding the threats. Then run the programme again and it should say congratulations no threats. It also tells you somewhere to run the tutorial to tell you what to do with the threats. I am in the process of running Spybot on my other computer so I am relearning myself. I will look at the tutorial later today.

Hope you are well

Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Baisez" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>