[jaws-uk] using laptop for remote access to a network

  • From: David W Wood <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 13:45:07 +0100

Hello all.

I am trying to 'look' at my work network which uses
Windows Enterprise 2003.
my laptop uses windows xp pro and JAWS 5.1 as a remote access server.

We can dial in and establish connection with no issues, however when
using remote control I cannot access the screen on the server.

Simply, how do I achieve this, either with a JAWS script or another
remote control application such as Dameware, Radmin or other
applications?

TIA

David