[jaws-uk] Re: urgent help needed to sort realplayer problem

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 20:23:27 +0100

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your message but when I went on the bBC site, I was unable to
find a link to download realplayer.

all I could find was links to launchrealplayer but this wasn't what I
wanted.

I tried looking on the BBC Radio 2, BBC Radio and bbc.co.uk sites but
couldn't find a way to download it.

Please could you tell me what specific bbc site has the download link.

thank

Paul.