[jaws-uk] Re: urgent help needed to sort realplayer problem

  • From: "Pete H" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 16:56:18 +0100

Paul,

I would recommend you go to the BBC website and download Real Player from
there, there is clear help to indicate exactly which version to download for
your particular Windows version.

You should not need to enter a password if you are using the free version,
if you are prompted to enter one, just ignore it and continue.

Regards,

Pete H.

P.S. Real Alternative will play all the audio streams, but it won't support
certain on demand file types, so even if you install it as a temporary
measure, you will probably want Real Player in order to access all types in
future.