[jaws-uk] Re: upgrade info please

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 11:04:01 -0000

Hi George,
It's Jane here again, I have Jaws 4.5.1 that was my last upgrade on the SMA I
was thinking of going over to another screen reader but not sure of this I am
thinking of Hal 6 as I have tried it out on my home pc and I really liked it
but not sure at the moment.
cheers for now
from
Jane PS message for Graham Page, not internet as I find it too difficult so I
avoid it but I hope to get training for this sometime soon.