[jaws-uk] updating realplayer

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 23:26:44 +0100

Hi all,

I wish to update my realplayer but don't seem to be able to do this
successfully.

Basically, when I launch the realplayer, usually when listening to BBC Local
radio stations, I get another application coming up telling me to update my
realplayer.

I tried clicking on one of the links on this page and I then got a page
detailing features of the latest version of realplayer.

Would it be possible please for someone to explain how I can update this
successfully please.

I think I may have asked this one before but I can't find the E-mail
response that I received.

Hope you can help.

Regards

Paul.