[jaws-uk] Re: updating JAWS beta

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 15:05:07 +0100

Are you using any Firewall software possibly?  This is a problem we haven't
come across and FS have been quite careful to make sure the update feature
works for as many situations as possible.  However a strong Firewalled
connection could still present problems.
I have been in contact with Graham Page about his updating problem which is
rather different from yours though.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology