[jaws-uk] Re: update to last mesage

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 23:30:00 +0100

Hi Paul, I don't understand what you mean when you say it became a different item. When you save an email to your folder the original will still be in the in box, it just copies it into the folder. You'd then, when you know it's done it and the email's copied into your folder you delete the one from your in box. Tell me exactly where it goes wrong. If you're opening the email first that's the only one that'll save, so I can't see how it could become another one. Remember, open the email, just like you do to read it, then go through the steps, save as on the file menu, then tab to save in, and in the combo box use the arrow keys to find your folder, press enter to open it then tab to save. When you've done that and you've checked it's copied to your folder you can delete the original.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>