[jaws-uk] Re: total recorder

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 03:33:49 +0200

The wording may vary slightly depending on which version of cdex you are using but you'll find an option "record from analog input" under the tools option. This opens a dialog that is pretty much self-explanatory. This part of cdex will record wrom whatever recording source you select in the recording control for your soundcard.

to record from cassette or vinyl, you'd choose the line-in option and connect your external audio source to the line-in jack on your soundcard. To record internet radio etc, you select "stereomix, what-you-hear or wave-in or some similar option.

hth

Doris

At 12:26 AM 9/1/2007 +0100, you wrote:

I use CDex but only for recording from CD's can someone please tell me how to use it for radio and vinyl albums please?

Mandy.