[jaws-uk] Re: the person who asked about Increase Balloon Tip Display Time , i have a solucion. contact me

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:54:18 +0100

Wow! And, Terrill, you were hiding this information from us?! :-) No seriously, many thanks for posting this to the list, I'm sure many others would find it rather helpful too. I'll carry out the instructions sometime soon then lurk waiting for that balloon to popup! Actually, would someone have a trick to provoke these balloons to show up? :-) Just to put the scripts for a test after compiling them.

Thanks once again, Terrill, for this helpful tip.

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Terrill Reynolds" <terrill1@xxxxxxxx>