[jaws-uk] "" the Keyboard manager mistreatment"

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 01:17:37 +0200

Warm and blessing salutations:
I may need to have your consultancy:
I have changed  the keystroke of saying the clipboard, and whenever I
attempt to use it,  it disapprove the script and getting defects,
articulates  it's obscure  and unidentifiable conditions!.
what I have changed is the keystroke in particularly, even I have
expatiated another  keystroke which  expectedly it would be pertain to
the similar script, unless that erroneous has been observed to be
occur.
any  suggestion or recommend, that's enormously would be appreciated!!.
Mostafa Al-mahdy.
skype:
my_speaker
On 10/19/10, David W Wood <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Ages ago I downloaded or had a link to this.
>
> I now need it, but cannot find it.
> Please, - someone help!!!!!!

> --

Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.