[jaws-uk] test

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 13:18:54 -0000

Hi all,

I sincerely apologise to the moderators and all list members for sending a
test message to the list, however, I believe a message I attempted to send
last week did not reach the list and I have not received any posts since 31
January, so am unclear as to whether there is a problem or whether there are
no messages coming through at present.

Alexander Shannon