[jaws-uk] table settings in jaws version 12

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 11:11:49 -0000

Hi all.

I have a client who is trying to set up jaws 12 so that when he presses tab
to move through a table, the column heading is read as well as the contents
of the current cell.  I have used insert v to bring up the verbosity dialog
box and have defined row 1 as the row containing the column titles and all
works well.  the problem is when I go back into word the setting appears not
to stick.

I have turned off announce cell co-oardinates and this seems to work.  Is
this a bug in JAWS 12 and is there anything I can do to fix it?

Regards

Graham

Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980