[jaws-uk] system Tray information

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 00:03:06 +0100

restoring Anti-virus     Hallo  my anti-virus kaspersky was knocked off balance
again by today's updates Belark told me  real time File scanning turned off,
but  I couldn't  do it,then using Jaws  and insert and F11 I got into the
system Tray it said eventually Kaspersky restored and  I must have done
something right as Belark says it is on. However I often hearin  System Tray
mention of something restored, or minimised I understand minimised but if
system Traysays a programe is restored why is that please?  does it meanit
was lost and found, if so what would cause it to be lost please Dorothy

  for a while?