[jaws-uk] Re: switch on query

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 09:24:27 +0100

Sorry, I'm going off topic, but when I used to work with *proper* computers, (rooms full of huge grey cabinets, housing hundreds of printed circuit boards,) pulling all relevant ones out and replacing them was the most common cure for problems.... and those were expensive gold-plated things, not the cheapo stuff in PCs.

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>