[jaws-uk] Re: suddenly in activation mode

  • From: "Mostafa Al'mahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 23:53:31 +0200

Hello. If you believe that your Jaws supposes to be activated perfectly,
then I suggest that you may contact sightandsound for technical support. But
before that, make sure that your Jaws license is not expired. Select about
window within Jaws help menue to check your current status. I wish you all
the best. Mostafa from Egypt.
Skype:
mostafa-the-speaker