[jaws-uk] Re: stuttering when selecting text in word

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:52:28 +0100

Well David you have a suggestion from George and it was not relevant and I

have  made a suggestion also, if you checked the cursor width, plus if Jaws
stuttered in text that was not being highlighted which selecting it does and
then seeing if Jaws stammers else where  if you tried that perhaps one day
you may say so. It is a Sunday today and  our George may have been  off
duty, in the Pub or even Church, or I think over there is a decent Golf
course and if so I hope he enjoyed himself Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>