[jaws-uk] Re: stuttering when selecting text in word

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 20:47:56 -0000

George not long ago David had his computer ruined by that Powersurge in Guilford remember, I think he got a replacement Dell, I am not sure if it was brand new but if it was the Drivers should up to date, only David will know the age and specs of course. Incidentally the Repair details I sent to David off list you saw as well, why would in principle Jaws 9 be any different? I as mentioned did a complete reinstall, but a repair would have been just as good. Dorothy Ps I think it is interesting it happens when David is selecting text, that is the same as highlighting really isn't it ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: 28/03/2008
10:58

link:-
**