[jaws-uk] Re: strange jaws behaviour

  • From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 07:50:08 +0100

I have a similar thing with Outlook 2002 and XP. Halfway through a
message it will say "page has zero links" or some such.  But I've been
ignoring it for months.
*With my system I have to tell Jaws to read all, (insert plus numpad 2,)
to read, and I think if I give the machine more time before rushing in
with that keystroke it may be OK.