[jaws-uk] Re: strange but !

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:34:12 -0000

Hi Tony,

I have no good computing reasons for recommending this but might be worth
trying.

Rearrange your icons and see what happens.

Go to the top of the list of files and make sure the file is "Not Selected".
If it is you can unselect with Ctrl spacebar.  Now press the application key
and go to "Arrange Icons" Submenu.  Try going to, say, "Size" and enter on
that.  To get back to the default order which is alphabetical just enter on
"Name".

Regards

David