[jaws-uk] Re: starting jaws 8 automatically

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:23:17 -0000

you need an administrator account to do this so you may need to get your IT
department involved to either come and log in with an admin account or give you
the details so you can do this yourself.  then log in using the admin account,
set jaws to start automatically and you should be up and running.

Regards

Graham