[jaws-uk] Re: starting jaws 8 automatically

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:21:51 -0000

John
The 'Start Jaws Automatically' feature would affect the starting of Jaws as a
service on your computer and you probably need local administrator  rights to
do this, so you need to get the people that look after PC security at your
place to give you local admin rights or get them to log in as an administrator
and set the 'Start Jaws First' flag for you.

Cheers
Chris .