[jaws-uk] starting jaws 8 automatically

  • From: "John Pimm" <john.pimm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 23:25:39 -0000

I have had jaws 8 installed today by my it dept on my new laptop running xp
pro and office 2003, problem is when I came to boot it up, after they left,
no speech, managed to get in with sighted help through the log on screen and
start jaws 8 went to basics and checked start jaws automatically clicked ok
and got a message jfw service dialogue could not open service manager, when
I go back in automatically start jaws is not checked and does not start on
reboot? Jaws 8 disk is in the cd drive but this did not help. Any ideas?

Yours puzzled,

John