[jaws-uk] Re: start up programmes

  • From: Bob <temp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 00:25:03 +0100

Generally they are all safe to remove from automatic startup.
You just need to consider what each program does and if you require it
to access part of your system.
e.g. disabling printer software may prevent your printer from running
and disabling anti-virus software may stop that from working.

Your system will still start and you can turn that item back on if you
need it.