[jaws-uk] Re: start up problem with Jaws

  • From: "Andrew Shipp" <Andrew-Shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:42:08 -0000

Hi Peter, Thanks for this but I don't use any music programmes on this system, but as I say thanks for this your input is appreciated.
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton
Northants,
Home Phone 01604 517007
Mobile 07773457805,
Skype andyshipp50,
or andyshipp54@xxxxxxxxxxx,

I am also the Moderator for Blind-gardening,
All messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Sinclair Jones" <peter.sinclairjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>