[jaws-uk] Re: start up problem with Jaws

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:48:39 -0000

Hello John, Many thanks for this I do very much appreciate this, I shall give it a go and see how well I get on.
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton
Northants,
Home Phone 01604 517007
Mobile 07773457805,
Skype andyshipp50,
or andyshipp54@xxxxxxxxxxx,

I am also the Moderator for Blind-gardening,
All messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnathan Richards" <johnathanrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>