[jaws-uk] Re: standby mode.

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:29:55 +0100

Hi susan,

In the ShutDown menu in Windows98, accessed by Windows key and u, you
will probably have:  Shut down; Restart; Restart in MS DOS; and Standby.
If you go into Standby, your computer will operate with minimum power,
and if you press a key JAWS will speak.  Probably not much else will
work in this mode.  I never use standby, myself, except by accident.