[jaws-uk] Re: standby mode.

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 16:49:15 +0100

With Win98, I'm sure it's almost the same. It's the bottom item on the start menu, but the hot keys are different, I believe. If you can't find it there, forget it. You could turn your monitor off if you want to save a bit of power, assuming you use one, with the switch on the front of it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan" <susan.beggs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>