[jaws-uk] spell check query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 22:40:21 -0000

Hi all,

Using JAWS 9 with Windows XP and Outllook Express.
I now have my spell check in place but I am finding that it's not
reckognising words such as year and some and other things.

I went into tools and then options and navigated to the spell checker pages
and found that under language setting, it was set to french but there is
only the one choice and I can't change this as a result.

Please could anyone tell me how I solve this one as it's a little
irritating.

Thanks

paul.