[jaws-uk] Re: solving captures

  • From: Saji Mathews <sajidoon77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:14:19 +0530

Hello Susie,

In order to create   the account in Webvisum you need to be invited by
one who has an account already.  As there would be a code generated
which would be sent to your email ID.  This would be required while
creating the account.

I have sent you the invitation.  Kindly check your email ID.

HTH

SAJI

Saji Mathews
Manager(Admin & Vigilance)