[jaws-uk] Re: skype scripts! Stuck!

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 21:49:00 -0000

Erica,

You're not the only one, I struggled to get it to work too and failed
miserably, I took the lazy way out and used SK Read for a while, then I started
using System Access and it's brilliant with Skype, I don't understand why FS
haven't put in their own scripts for Skype, it's one of the most popular
applications in the world now, they're missing a trick here in my opinion.

Regards,

Pete H.