[jaws-uk] Re: skype contact names

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:06:16 +0100

Francis, try searching for that Skype user instead of adding their contact to your Skype contacts list. From the Skype menu bar choose Tools/Search for Skype users. Fill in as much information as you know about them in the search dialog box. In the first field of the search dialog box you can type in their Skype name, email address or full name. It's best to explore the Skype search dialog with the Jaws cursor.

HTH,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>