[jaws-uk] Re: skype Slowing Down JAWS

  • From: "Brian Lingard" <b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:22:50 -0400

Ottawa Canada

Dear Adrian:

I have two questions for you:

I. What version of JAWS are you presently running?

II. What version of Skype are you presently running?

You may wish to check for updates by selecting that option from
the help menu of Skype.

This may remedy your problem although I suppose it could also
make it worse!

I run Skype I think it is 3.6 Beta with JAWS 8.0.2173 Unicode,
which I believe is the latest version and do not have the problem
you are on my laptop, an Acer 736 TL running around 600 MHz.

With the above information, I may be able to better diagnose your
problem or someone else on the list may also have an answer for
you.

Brian
Brian K. Lingard
email: b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx