[jaws-uk] skype

  • From: "adrian.rowe" <adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:00:28 +0100

A couple of weeks ago, I asked the question why my JAWS speech was slowing down
and getting sluggish when my computer had been on for about 30 minutes or more.

I noticed when Skype was down towards the end of last week, that JAWS was
behaving back to normal, and wasn't slowing down.

Being my Skype is now back on my computer, the old problem has returned.  It
was necessary to reload Skype, as it didn't automatically return, when the
problem was fixed from their end.

Please, does anyone have any ideas to why this should be happening?  Any
suggestions would be greatful.

Adrian Rowe

Email address:

adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx