[jaws-uk] Re: signatures and advertising

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:34:57 +0100

thank you tiddy  looking over old emails I see many quotes from Byron to
tennison, I assume that is a signature then but am not  sure but  if I want
a bit of traction  for my back for example  or say bed and breakfast is that
created differently?  I  know they are  not connected to Jaws unless of
course we need these services some are selling things some are not and the
disclaimers may be  business related but as a Jaws  user I  have them  at
the
bottom of Emails and wondered how they are created  is it different in
outlook Express to ms Outlook or Webmail? The disclaimers often interest me
because I am not sure if they apply to the list  or not I imagine somewhere
I would find all this written Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>