[jaws-uk] signatures and advertising

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:13:03 +0100

Hi  I  had just read Joan Muir's Post and for some reason  something long
forgotten has come to mind, I often see Advertisements for Services and such
like trailed after Posts and of course Disclaimers, how are these created.
I remembered that Nigel use to pick some awful trailers,  one was something
like he "dreamed of the day when he would take  up a red hot Poker and put
out the eyes of his sighted Oppressors Well even Nigel  couldn't get away
with that and they took his Poker away,he was quite upset,poor Nigel.
Daydreaming however  of signatures I half recalled  I think it was an old
Oscar wildes on the theme of hunting  how did it go now "in persuitof the
uneatable? anyway  to cut to chase how are all these advertisements which
some are and Disclaimers created by Jaws.  thanks Joan  had a vague feeling
youmight know