[jaws-uk] Re: short cut to jaws 7.1 PS

  • From: "MaggieMoore" <maggie_moore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 19:12:56 -0000

I should also have said that Jaws will only open automatically from the
start menu if it is the only item in the list beginning with the letter J.
If there is more than one, you would have to press Enter once you got to it,
so it would then be worth setting up the Control, alt, J shortcut instead.

Maggie