[jaws-uk] Re: setting upd different users on windows xp proffessional

  • From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:48:28 +0100

Hi,

I've set the accounts up now, so there is the administrator account which is
mine and then there is also a general account which is a limited account.
now I'm getting the opposite problem, I thought I wouldn't want jaws on the
limited account but find that I do want the choice of having jaws available
on the limited account as without speech I cannot switch back to the
administrator account. when I set up the limited user account jaws was
loaded but now I find that when I switch to the limited account jaws
disappears. is there a way to make jaws available on all accounts whether
administrator or limited?

thanks,
Husna