[jaws-uk] Re: setting up windows7 for jaws

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 19:34:14 -0000

Hi Tom,

The only 2 ideas that come to mind are kind of obvious i.e. to ensure that
the screen is maximised and double check that you don't have a crazy screen
resolution.

I tend to work with 1024 x 768 as my screen resolution and I use 32 bit
colour.

Incidentally, what method did you use to get your archive.pst into Outlook
2003?

One other quick thought... In the past, I've had a couple of occasions where
I'd created new Outlook profiles and nothing would work properly until I had
shut down and re-started the computer.  You've probably done that in any
case (either deliberately or just from shutting down the computer) but, if
not, it's certainly worth a try.

Jamie