[jaws-uk] Re: sent items folder

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 18:50:04 +0100 (BST)

Hi Susan,
I don't have outlook express to check this, but I gather that on the security
tab of the options dialog (on the tools menu), there are a couple of relevant
check boxes: one to digitally sign all emails, and the other to encrypt
contents and attachments. It's probably worth checking that both of these are
unchecked.

best wishes,
David.