[jaws-uk] Re: sending messages

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:12:03 -0000

If I get the *Check names* message, it usually means that I have more than one
address that fits the abbreviation that I have typed in the *To* field.  For
example, if I type *ch* the auto-complete puts *Chris* in the field but I have
2 Chris' in my address book.  I then use the up and down cursor keys to choose
the address I actually want.  As for a separator, I believe that you can use
either a comma or a semi-colon.  I use a comma.

Barry H