[jaws-uk] Re: sending and E-mail via a website

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:58:35 +0100

Hi,

This won't work - I think - When you send mail via websites, you are
essencially filling in a web form, and so the standard sending keys that
you use in your MUA aren't going to work.

The best way of doing this with JFW is to enter forms mode, enter your
message and tab around.  If you give us sites you are using, someone may
be able to give you helpful hints with button locations on that site.

Thanks.
Andrew.