[jaws-uk] Re: second Wednesday in June

  • From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:00:28 +0100

Yes.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Dorothy Ingram-Gorban
Sent: 11 June 2008 15:51
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] second Wednesday in June

Hi,  have any updates come in today please? I only ask since I  think  I

wont
download anything just now, engineer Abdul has returned and fixed the
problem using the self powered external Western Digital Drive he fixed
on
Monday after  the Trojan  business, seems he used software called Bounce
and
whilst I thought the error message was a Ms problem seems it was
settings.
having the laptop as well was helpful, originally I bought it for a
different purpose,but as I have not been able to  get around,I use it as
mirror image to Desktop  and I can use it out in garden, since workmen
are
now taking up my drains and Abdul turned Jaws off I had a job following
the
problem, once Jaws is turned off  I have to keep asking "what are you
doing
now over the row  outside. Dorothy