[jaws-uk] Re: sRe: Re: http links

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:42:43 +0100

There is nothing weird that should be going on with the "surfs up" link on the
FS page and I cannot reproduce the porblems here.  I would check whether you
maybne having something like the Google Toolbar or the Yahoo equivolent, both
of these I think have some additional pop-up blocking facilities.  It may be
worth a trawl through installed progreams to make sure nothing has landed on
the system you don't know about.
Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology