[jaws-uk] reputation

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 23:46:55 +0200

Hello and welcome:
dear honored list members:
I wish that you all have had retires at the sincerest faith and tranquility.
please pay attention to this petition.
last summer I ordered JAWS 10 along with sma, that's was on behalf on
my father's friend, who were timely visiting the united states, of
course he had to purchase registered his name.
I' am currently locate in Egypt, and I did not bargain from my local
dealer and distributor because of the following:
 one:
obviously an extra payment for quite oldest editions.
two:
negative attitude and experience about the technical support service.
by the way, I have got the package, and JAWS was up and running untill
I contact the technical support department to resolve some encounter
issues, they apologized and declared that I' am not entitle to the
serial number I had provide, certainly I went to clarify and explained
brilliantly the circumstances, they contact me back expecting to
transfer the license from his name to mine.
I prepared the signed letter per this request, send it to my father's
friend, and consequently  he forward it to them.
   eventually, the transaction fees has been paied.
we did that to face this unpleasant   surprise that I have had.
I found my license permanently has been terminated.
and already before that brian carver signified that I will not be
entitled to the technical support rights.
I delivered my problem to the local dealer in a repetitional manor
with no hope to get a respond.
so I just thought to purchase this dongle from sight and sound, since
they are nearest to me.
I' am ready to be contact by anyone of corresponded or  representer of
sight and sound, tandt-consultancy, or any united kingdom dealers,
furthermore, I' am ready to provide the description of my product
packaging to anyone from the authorized offices I mentioned, and also
to disclosed the latest transferred receipt per this particular
license.
any suggestion or recommend, that's enormously would be appreciated!!!.
Mostafa Almahdy, Egyptian Citizen, skype account: my_speaker
On 3/28/10, Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>       Could anyone remind me what the keystroke for checking the status
> bar of an application is on a laptop? I've looked through the Jaws help
> files, and can't find anything, and I haven't been able to figure it out
> with random button pressing Thanks for any help.
>
> Léonie.
>
> --
> http://tink.co.uk
>
> E. tink@xxxxxxxxxx
> Twitter: Leonie.Watson

 best regards
the external sight is  exclusively limited unless the internal is
absolutely unlimited!
it's always hope that gives meaning to life.