[jaws-uk] Re: repeated text

  • From: "Adrian Rowe" <adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 01:10:04 +0100

Chris,

You're not the only one having this problem, I am also wondering why this
should be happening.  Recycle-it is not the only group where it's being
repeted in the subject box.

I belong to some other groups where this is happening also, The Bargain
Store, Second hand zone and The Archers anoraks, are just three others where
this is happening.

Like you, it's driving me nuts, and I don't know how to overcome this
problem.

I have only just had Jaws 15 installed yesterday, and it was happening when
I was using Jaws 10.

So, when my computer guy comes back next time, I'll make a point of asking
him.  However, if anyone comes back with an answer before then, all the
better.

Adrian Rowe