[jaws-uk] realplayer the saga continues

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 21:54:02 +0100

Hi all,

Well, I think I have successfully downloaded realplayer from the BBC site.

There were 14 steps in the step-by-step guide but to be honest, I seemed to
download it without too much difficulty.

I have just gone on the listen Now/again page of BBC Radio Merseyside.

Although i was able to activate the radio player, I am unfortunatley not
getting any sound whatsoever.

I am told that if I can't hear any audio, them I am meant to go to tools but
I am unable to do this because when I select file, JAWS says Menu System and
I am then at a dead end.

Please could someone tell me how I might get the audio of realplayer back.

Also someone mentioned blockers and I wonder if this is the cause of my
latest problem.

Thanks for your help so far.

Regards

Paul.