[jaws-uk] Re: real player query

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 14:10:34 -0000

Erica,

When the BBC started broadcasting their stations as streams, Real Player didn't have all the bells and whistles it has nowadays, it was easier to use then and wasn't tied to Microsoft, hopefully once they have transferred all channels over to their I-Player we won't need Real Player anymore at least for the BBC, and I'll say good riddance to it forever.

Regards,

Pete H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Erica" <rebellion220@xxxxxxxxxxx>