[jaws-uk] Re: reading the Lib dem manifesto

  • From: "John M Hull" <jmhull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:29:13 +0100

DearGraham,
Yes, thankyou. I am now able to read the pdf version. However, it takes
a long time to convert and can only be saved  as an adobe/pdf document
and not in a text format, which means that every time I want to look at
it, I have to convert it again. Can I avoid this?
I tried Kevin's suggestion about an audio version, and this works fine,
but of course a text version is better, because you can vary the speed
of reading, and you can search the document.
John