[jaws-uk] Re: reading tables in Word 2003

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:20:35 +0100

not that particular problem Graham no, but have noticed in decline in tables
behaviour in general in jaws 9 in both office and html content across Outlook
(which users Office infrastructure in 2007) and IE too.  for example jaws no
longer reports end of rows and top/bottom of columns but simply repeats cell
content when you hit an end-stop.

Adrian Higginbotham

Project manager: Learning services

Becta

Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ